Glock 42 trigger pulls itself!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

wgatactical

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
216   0
Reaction score
So my block 42. The only glock I own since it's almost perfect in size and weight. Has started to want a lawsuit.

I unholster my Guns every so often to shoot them as you should. Well now when I do my trigger is back like it's been fired and the HST is still live in the chamber.

How are you supposed to trust a gun that fires itself every few days. It's done this 3 times in a week!

If I were to need it Id have to rack it to fire it!

Here's a picture to show what it's doing. Only mods are night sights and strike industries +2 plates.

20170129_195654.jpg

Yeah, you need to break that down or run it over to Smyrna. Are you the original owner? Just wondering if anyone customized the guts.... I have two 42s and while the trigger spring set up is different from other Glocks, I've never had any issues.

So my block 42. The only glock I own since it's almost perfect in size and weight. Has started to want a lawsuit.

I unholster my Guns every so often to shoot them as you should. Well now when I do my trigger is back like it's been fired and the HST is still live in the chamber.

How are you supposed to trust a gun that fires itself every few days. It's done this 3 times in a week!

If I were to need it Id have to rack it to fire it!

Here's a picture to show what it's doing. Only mods are night sights and strike industries +2 plates.

View attachment 1045593

I'm with you - the G42 is the only Glock I really care for and I carry it with me every day. I use a nemesis pocket holster and have never had an issue. What holster do you use and how do you carry it?

I'm assuming that you have shot it yourself and everything operated fine . . .? ? Almost seems mechanically impossible. . .to be random at least . . .

Reactions: MRH
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom