• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Glock 43 Fail

Glock Perfection does protect against user error. Don’t be such a pansy, and stop limp wristing.........lol.

3306A81F-167B-4592-AE63-21AA9614DA7D.gif

Round is nose-down. Not going to feed like that in any brand.. Looks more like a magazine failure than a glock 43 failure or are you submitting that the 43 pushed it down like that when the mag was inserted?
YEP THATS WHAT I SEE TO IS THAT A RELOAD OR FACTORY LOOK AT THE BULLET WHERE IT JOINS THE CASE

Take it to Schmearna, let them work on it.

^ this, go ahead adn let them go through it and replace it with some different components and see if that helps. mine smoothed out a ton and lighted a bit after a decent amount of shooting but its still only an ok trigger but its my main carry so i actually prefer that it is a tad heavier

I believe I remember something about the heavy trigger in an early batch of 43's.. I believe Glock issued a service bulletin for it.

Yea. I have 2 43 pistols. One is earlier batch, and heavier trigger. Other is later batch. Lighter trigger. Either trigger is shootable for me but the later ones are a better feeling trigger imo

YEP THATS WHAT I SEE TO IS THAT A RELOAD OR FACTORY LOOK AT THE BULLET WHERE IT JOINS THE CASE

Yeah it looks like it may have pushed the bullet deeper into the case while trying to feed it. I’ve shot hundreds of these loads through at least a dozen pistols and have never had an issue prior to this one. But I’m not really concerned with it. Could be ammo and/or mag. Either way, i still plan to put a few hundred more rounds downrange before calling it good. I’m more concerned with this damned trigger.

Back
Top Bottom