• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Glock 43 Fail

^ this, go ahead adn let them go through it and replace it with some different components and see if that helps. mine smoothed out a ton and lighted a bit after a decent amount of shooting but its still only an ok trigger but its my main carry so i actually prefer that it is a tad heavier

Going to give them a call tomorrow for sure. I can live with the trigger at 5lb. This is just ridiculous though.

But seriously, has anyone successfully improved the stock trigger without dropping almost $200 on a completely new trigger? The trigger on this 43 is in the 8-9lb range. It’s atrociously heavy and the best I could shoot was minute of watermelon at 7yds.

I’ve put ghost connectors in glocks before but don’t like how they make the trigger mushy. The stock trigger has a nice wall, clean break and good reset, I just need it at 5-6lb. I like the G43 but this must be a NYC trigger because it’s heavier than any Glock I’ve ever owned. Any advice?
Yes, trade it for Ruger LC9S Pro. Much better stock trigger.

Yes, trade it for Ruger LC9S Pro. Much better stock trigger.

Haven’t looked at those since the original LC9 which had an awful trigger. Never shot one though. I really like the feel of the 43. It shoots really well. Now if I could just tune the trigger.

My crystal ball says the mags aren’t OEM configured. What kinda aftermarket extensions?

Your crystal ball would be wrong. That mag had a Glock pinky ext (+0). I have since swapped for Hyve and Taran +1 pads but haven’t shot with them yet.

I never checked to see what the pull was on mine. It feels pretty clean and tight though. Maybe a little higher than my other glock but it has a taran trigger in it. But there is no way it runs 8-9 lbs. I like it being a little tighter though due to it being on my hip all day.

Back
Top Bottom