• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Glock 43 upgrades & accessories list.

Posting in for updates. That SI +2 looks pretty good.

Thats a large/long grip on the 43 with that extention. Why get a pocket sized pistol and then make it
Bigger? A flush base g26 is shorter and still holds 10 rnds over the 8 rnds. If going iwb, the grip/butt of the gun is what prints. might as well go with a G19 (looks like same length grip). Is it just the slim profile
Of a single stack and reduced weight that people like enough to make pocket pistols larger than intended to be?

Thats a large/long grip on the 43 with that extention. Why get a pocket sized pistol and then make it
Bigger? A flush base g26 is shorter and still holds 10 rnds over the 8 rnds. If going iwb, the grip/butt of the gun is what prints. might as well go with a G19 (looks like same length grip). Is it just the slim profile
Of a single stack and reduced weight that people like enough to make pocket pistols larger than intended to be?

I don't really look at it as a pocket pistol even in it's stock form. It's just a little too big. The G42 is just small enough for my pocket. The G43 is a little to big for me to run it in a pocket and be comfortable long term(cargo pocket is OK). It's the slim profile that I like and lower weight. It feels like it's 1/2 the thickness of my G19 so IWB carry is way more comfortable and the weight allows me to run it with no holster most of the time also. I just shove it in my waist band and go. It's extra secure if I stuff it in my underwear waist band also. :)

I see it as more of a grab it quickly and go when I'm to lazy to carry my G19 in "full ready mode". Is it a G19 replacement? Hell no. If the SHTF in a major way I want my 19 in my hand but if it's something less I feel the 43 is perfectly acceptable. If I can carry a G19 and not print then the 43 with a slightly longer grip isn't an issue.

I put the +2 on my backup mag, and a Pearce +1 on the gun, it's not any longer than the factory plus none extension. That takes me from 13 rounds to 16 rounds. I'm also a lazy carrier, when I don't feel like the hassle of a holster and all, it's gun in a pocket holster on one side, extra mag in the pocket on the other side. Great if you're just running a quick errand, better than going unarmed.

Anyone looking for the Strike industries +2 for the G43 they are in stock finally.

http://www.strikeindustries.com/sho...-magazine-plate-for-glock43.html#.VnFh9UorJeg

EMP_43_ver_1_mobile.jpg

I did the same... Guess I was a few days before you because the guards sent me right on in... The armorer had to let me know and I went back out and told the guard. They said at least 3-4 months a on sights. :(

So far the only add I have made is the ghost edge connector and the grip from Don at www.tractiongrips.com
I have two kydex holsters on the way but am currently carrying in the #7 nylon holster from Elite Survival (got it on amazon)

You still have these on your pistol? How are they holding up?

You still have these on your pistol? How are they holding up?
Like a boss!
I have put about 1350rds through that 43 and carry it all the time swapping between three holsters. (You can also get the material in small sections and I added a strip to my aiwb and it keeps my undershirt from riding up when I am tucked)

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    120.6 KB · Views: 97
Like a boss!
I have put about 1350rds through that 43 and carry it all the time swapping between three holsters. (You can also get the material in small sections and I added a strip to my aiwb and it keeps my undershirt from riding up when I am tucked)

I just tried to order some, they are more thru his website and the shipping takes longer then on his Amazon Prime store.

I'll just get my wife to order me them on Prime today, so I get them before Christmas, LOL

Back
Top Bottom