• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Glock 43 upgrades & accessories list.

Cool product. Not so sure I'd trust some of the upgrades with multiple springs and such but the Glock one's look solid. :thumb:

I have heard good things about magguts in regards to reliability. Dont know anyone personally that has used em but I'd Give em a go. In a single stack, an extra round is always nice. That may be the round ya need haha

I have heard good things about magguts in regards to reliability. Dont know anyone personally that has used em but I'd Give em a go. In a single stack, an extra round is always nice. That may be the round ya need haha

I've converted most of my single stack 9mm & .380 mags. with them & use them regularly in classes.
Zero problems so far.

I bit the bullet and picked up Glock store trigger kit for mine. I am really glad I did it, this thing is like an entirely different firearm now. It is worth every penny in my opinion.

IMG_0060.JPG

I bit the bullet and picked up Glock store trigger kit for mine. I am really glad I did it, this thing is like an entirely different firearm now. It is worth every penny in my opinion.

View attachment 903047

I'm tempted to try that trigger. I got a ghost pro that I haven't bothered trying yet. For the price and all included this looks pretty good.

Back
Top Bottom