• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Glock 43 vs p365 (anyone switch?)

If you are a Glock fan, why would you switch to a gun that requires retraining? Unless you are just bored...

I liked the 365 and it shoots well for its size for sure. But it could not pull me away from my glocks in the end. Even though the G43 carries less rounds, I like the bigger width from front to back on the 43 as it fills my hand better.the more I handled them both and dry fired the 43 just fits better and I prefer the trigger of the 43. I like the 19x more than both of em though haha

For those with the 365...I changed to a #8 front sight and now can shoot a combat hold out to 50y. I think they should have come this way and its worth changing out if you get out past 25 yards often.

For those with the 365...I changed to a #8 front sight and now can shoot a combat hold out to 50y. I think they should have come this way and its worth changing out if you get out past 25 yards often.
I wonder why they don't. I have only gotten to shoot my 365 once. It printed one large hole but it was low. I am sure having only shot Glock and revolvers some of it is grip angle. I can't wait to run some more round so I feel like I can carry it.
What did the #8 front sight cost?

I wonder why they don't. I have only gotten to shoot my 365 once. It printed one large hole but it was low. I am sure having only shot Glock and revolvers some of it is grip angle. I can't wait to run some more round so I feel like I can carry it.

They are $48 from Night Fision, $60 from Ameriglo or you have to buy the full sight set from Sig. I got the Night Fision. Their sights have a ballistic insert for the ring around the tritium that doesn't fade over time like the paint on competitors sights and its guaranteed for life to stay bright, even with use of solvents on the front sight.

However....I had read that some people were having problems with the Night Fision insert holding up to the heat of the P365 and I can confirm. I broke my first one in short order so they sent me a second one. (I did shoot over 400 rounds that day though) If I break this one, I will wait until they have a revision before using on the P365. I have not heard of this issue on other pistols. It did give me a chance to go to the #8 height though which is definitely the better option. I hope it holds up this time because the visibility is a significant improvement over the front X-Ray sight, even more so than this picture depicts. Night Fision on the right....
00100lPORTRAIT_00100_BURST20190806181412128_COVER (1).jpg

They are $48 from Night Fision, $60 from Ameriglo or you have to buy the full sight set from Sig. I got the Night Fision. Their sights have a ballistic insert for the ring around the tritium that doesn't fade over time like the paint on competitors sights and its guaranteed for life to stay bright, even with use of solvents on the front sight.

However....I had read that some people were having problems with the Night Fision insert holding up to the heat of the P365 and I can confirm. I broke my first one in short order so they sent me a second one. (I did shoot over 400 rounds that day though) If I break this one, I will wait until they have a revision before using on the P365. I have not heard of this issue on other pistols. It did give me a chance to go to the #8 height though which is definitely the better option. I hope it holds up this time because the visibility is a significant improvement over the front X-Ray sight, even more so than this picture depicts. Night Fision on the right....
View attachment 2238509

Sights are a big improvement or hindrance to shooting for sure depending on how they work for each individual. I have had glock put their ameriglos with bright orange front and not so bright rear sights on my glocks. Front sight Really catch the eye for me

Sights are a big improvement or hindrance to shooting for sure depending on how they work for each individual. I have had glock put their ameriglos with bright orange front and not so bright rear sights on my glocks. Front sight Really catch the eye for me
I like like nothing on the rear and bright front. If the rear has tritium but no outline that's OK too. Orange is my number 2 pick behind chartreuse. Indoors they are both the same to to me as far as visibility, outside the chartreuse prevails with my eyes.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

I like like nothing on the rear and bright front. If the rear has tritium but no outline that's OK too. Orange is my number 2 pick behind chartreuse. Indoors they are both the same to to me as far as visibility, outside the chartreuse prevails with my eyes.

The nothing rear and bright front is what came on my 43. I like it a lot and shoot it well.

Absolutely. I almost always get a set of these sights for my Glocks. The gold bead is very easy for me to see.
901BGB245_1.jpg

https://shopwilsoncombat.com/Vicker...ar-Gold-Bead-Front-230/productinfo/901BGB230/

View attachment 2238509
I went with the Ameriglo orange and also a #8 front on my P365. Makes a huge difference. The green X-ray front was just not an eye catcher for me but the orange (on all my handguns) is perfect for my eyes.

Yeah the ameriglos I have are tritium rear but no outline.

Back
Top Bottom