• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Glock 43 vs p365 (anyone switch?)

Sold my G42 and G43 and bought a P365 with cash to spare. Love the P365, but would go back to Glock if they came out with anything really comparable.
With their slow track record it may be 2-3 years, but hopefully they will catch up; I prefer the Glock design better overall.

^^This is my thoughts^^ I'm not a Glock fanboy or hater. When/if they build a better mousetrap, I'd gladly buy another Glock.

The thing to consider, though, is in the 2-3 years it takes them to "catch up", the competition is not going to stay put in that time span, they're going to continue to innovate, themselves. Is Glock working itself into a routine of no longer innovating, but constantly following? I hope not.

^^This is my thoughts^^ I'm not a Glock fanboy or hater. When/if they build a better mousetrap, I'd gladly buy another Glock.

The thing to consider, though, is in the 2-3 years it takes them to "catch up", the competition is not going to stay put in that time span, they're going to continue to innovate, themselves. Is Glock working itself into a routine of no longer innovating, but constantly following? I hope not.
Same thing was said about the g43. It became the number one seller. When Glock comes out with an answer to the p365 it will sell...and yes it will be the number one seller as well. Rather Glock wait a few years to make it right instead of Sig making it FAST and have to go thru 3 revisions and making the public their test market.

48B29B34-32B0-4AF2-98BC-35C5F9921249.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom