• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Glock 43 vs p365 (anyone switch?)

Notice he mentioned the grip angle as well with his closing statement.
I know John personally and while he is one of the coolest guys you'll ever meet (he is in person just as he is on camera) he is fiercely loyal to the brands he's been running for years. That's guns, optics, NV etc. I'm basically saying it would take an act of God to pull him from Glock. This "review" for lack of a better word is far more indicative of how good the 365 is than what you might think considering who it's coming from.

I know John personally and while he is one of the coolest guys you'll ever meet (he is in person just as he is on camera) he is fiercely loyal to the brands he's been running for years. That's guns, optics, NV etc. I'm basically saying it would take an act of God to pull him from Glock. This "review" for lack of a better word is far more indicative of how good the 365 is than what you might think considering who it's coming from.
I just posted a video myself of MAC. For every good thing on the p365 there are 2 to 3 stating the total opposite. I am not using the MAC as a No You Should Not Buy This but to show a different side of a story.

I just posted a video myself of MAC. For every good thing on the p365 there are 2 to 3 stating the total opposite. I am not using the MAC as a No You Should Not Buy This but to show a different side of a story.
That video was posted July of 2018, as I stated earlier in this thread the only ones to buy are built on or after 9/18. No it shouldn't be that way. Sig is terrible about forcing consumers to be beta testers and it's one reason I am not a Sig fan though it may appear so. I never even attempted to look at the gun until it's last generation. At this point I believe it's definitely worth a look.

That video was posted July of 2018, as I stated earlier in this thread the only ones to buy are built on or after 9/18. No it shouldn't be that way. Sig is terrible about forcing consumers to be beta testers and it's one reason I am not a Sig fan though it may appear so. I never even attempted to look at the gun until it's last generation. At this point I believe it's definitely worth a look.
The third revision production date is June 2018. And why should we wait for the the third revisions for any firearm??? Glock G43 never went thru any revisions. And where did you get the Sept 2018 date? The 3rd and final revisions came out in June. What came out in Sept??? With the 3rd revisions Sig is basically saying we are done revising. If and when you have a problem just send it in.

It most definitely is. For someone to continue to beat the same drum over and over about the P365 and it's past issues is either ignorant or just dense. It had issues and they have been addressed.

It most definitely is. For someone to continue to beat the same drum over and over about the P365 and it's past issues is either ignorant or just dense. It had issues and they have been addressed.
Really??? Next time you fire your p365 check out the primer drag and tell me if you feel comfortable with it.

Back
Top Bottom