• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Glock 43 vs p365 (anyone switch?)

ED94548C-8384-45E6-A5D2-C264B2FC1F8D.gif

lol so maybe sig has improved their quality with the 365 since just about everything else they’ve put out in the last 10 years has been absolute dog****!
either that or they found a lot of suckers.
life is short. why waste time with a pos sig when the glock 43 and walther pps dominate this category?

I cant tell if you are serious.. the only thing Sig has put out that was ****ty was the American Run of the Sig 556...when they first moved the manufacturing here.

M11- masterpiece (official pistol of Army/Air Force Flight Crew and CID)
MK25- Used by DEVGRU and Seal Teams as an official pistol
M17- Standard pistol for the US Army
P229 Elites- absolute flawless guns. Im almost certain the FBI or some other DOJ agency uses the P229 as primary.
P250- ****
P365- Amazing

Im not aware of another small arms manufacturer that has that many contracts for the government (maybe FN for the 249, 240, M4, SCAR and M16)

most sigs used to be good 20-25years ago. then they started getting greedy and looked at profits and overlooked previous quality they were known for and put out a bunch of colorful and disposable junk but they still rode on prior quality with their fanboys and it worked and still does apparently.
a select few of current higher end models are still good.
govt contracts are usually awarded to the lowest bidder so that means nothing.
their quality is now measured in customer service which means how they fix something that they released without enough testing. as someone else mentioned earlier it’s their customers that are used for testing/reliability/problems and that’s a shame

Vortex's quality is measured by their warranty and people love to tout that, not sure what the difference is. Just saying. I have heard how great Vortex's warranty is over and over and over. No one seems to care that the warranty continues to get used, just that they took care of it. Does anyone ask why it shouldn't have broken in the first place? This is marketing magic 101. (Btw, the Razor series are actually outstanding)
With that being said, I agree with you actually. I currently own three Sigs, it would be a lot more if they didn't use their consumers as beta testers and/or release Gen II before you take delivery of your Gen 1 pre-order. That gets old. With that being said, I will buy this P365XL for sure, guess I am a sucker.

most sigs used to be good 20-25years ago. then they started getting greedy and looked at profits and overlooked previous quality they were known for and put out a bunch of colorful and disposable junk but they still rode on prior quality with their fanboys and it worked and still does apparently.
a select few of current higher end models are still good.
govt contracts are usually awarded to the lowest bidder so that means nothing.
their quality is now measured in customer service which means how they fix something that they released without enough testing. as someone else mentioned earlier it’s their customers that are used for testing/reliability/problems and that’s a shame

All of that started when they hired that jacknob as their VP of marketing from Harley Davidson. Now we get Moron Labia "battleworn" "Spartan" pistols for all the neckbeard IIIpers.

Back
Top Bottom