• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Glock 46

Striker-fired, rotary barrel lockup, low bore axis.......we're getting close to the perfect pistol! LOL

The PX4 is a phenomenal pistol. I had a G-model in .45ACP......wish I still had it, hard to find.
But Glock was supposedly "Perfection" way back in what,1985? Why do they keep changing up perfection?

I abhor manual safeties, unless the handgun is to be carried cocked n’ locked.

A Glock is an extremely safe handgun. The only way for a stock Glock to discharge is if you pull the trigger. The additional of a manual safety would only accomplish one task; prevent the gun from firing when the trigger is pulled. Why would I want that on a handgun that I’m carrying for self defense!?

I abhor manual safeties, unless the handgun is to be carried cocked n’ locked.

A Glock is an extremely safe handgun. The only way for a stock Glock to discharge is if you pull the trigger. The additional of a manual safety would only accomplish one task; prevent the gun from firing when the trigger is pulled. Why would I want that on a handgun that I’m carrying for self defense!?
Google glock leg. More than just a trigger finger can depress a trigger.

Same. There are a lot of advantages to the system. I think Beretta finally got it dialed in with their PX4s. There are some over on pistol forum that have done the 2,000 round challenge with a PX4 and the results were all exceptional. The PX4 is a pistol that many don't know just how good it is. The PX4 is one of the best pistols on the market and is often over looked.

The idea of a Glock 19 with the a rotary system is very exciting. People say Glock doesn't innovate, this would be a huge shift for Glock.

its a shame the PX4 is ugly as sin. good guns

Google glock leg. More than just a trigger finger can depress a trigger.

I don’t need to Google it to know that any item that presses the trigger with sufficient force will cause a Glock to discharge. That’s a no-brainer.

The trigger can’t distinguish between a finger and a piece of holster, or a bungee toggle from a coat caught inside the trigger guard. Those issues are shooter error and no fault of the firearm. I am still not a fan of manual safeties on CCW or duty handguns that are not cocked n’ locked.

In a modern handgun all they do is stop the gun from firing when the trigger is pressed, which I find counterproductive.

I don’t need to Google it to know that any item that presses the trigger with sufficient force will cause a Glock to discharge. That’s a no-brainer.

The trigger can’t distinguish between a finger and a piece of holster, or a bungee toggle from a coat caught inside the trigger guard. Those issues are shooter error and no fault of the firearm. I am still not a fan of manual safeties on CCW or duty handguns that are not cocked n’ locked.

In a modern handgun all they do is stop the gun from firing when the trigger is pressed, which I find counterproductive.
Got it.

Back
Top Bottom