• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Drawing has ended- Glock 48 Raffle to benefit youth shooting programs- GYSSF.org

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you all for your patience on this raffle. Again the goal was to raffle this off at the ODT 10 yr anniversary date. I offered it up early on the forum to make people aware it. Then the ODT event has been postponed, I think now for 2 years. I will be at Table 7 this Saturday finishing off the raffle (hopefully). We've only sold 17 tickets. So I have several more to sell to get to 300 tickets. For every 10 tickets sold, a drawing for a knife set will happen. So far we've drawn for one knife set. That winner wasn't an ODT member but is involved with a shooting team in Rossville GA. This shooting team participates in the MidwayUSA Foundation endowment program. GYSSF Georgia Youth Shooting Sports Foundation which I'm a board member is the State Partner for MidwayUSA Foundation. Our foundation supports over 200 rifle, shotgun and action shooting teams across Georgia. Money from this raffle goes directly into the endowments of Georgia Shooting teams. This Glock 48 was donated by Glock who has a representative on our board of advisors.

Big Thanks to Bryan Bryan for purchasing our table for us. We can take credit cards at the show.

Thank you all for your patience on this raffle. Again the goal was to raffle this off at the ODT 10 yr anniversary date. I offered it up early on the forum to make people aware it. Then the ODT event has been postponed, I think now for 2 years. I will be at Table 7 this Saturday finishing off the raffle (hopefully). We've only sold 17 tickets. So I have several more to sell to get to 300 tickets. For every 10 tickets sold, a drawing for a knife set will happen. So far we've drawn for one knife set. That winner wasn't an ODT member but is involved with a shooting team in Rossville GA. This shooting team participates in the MidwayUSA Foundation endowment program. GYSSF Georgia Youth Shooting Sports Foundation which I'm a board member is the State Partner for MidwayUSA Foundation. Our foundation supports over 200 rifle, shotgun and action shooting teams across Georgia. Money from this raffle goes directly into the endowments of Georgia Shooting teams. This Glock 48 was donated by Glock who has a representative on our board of advisors.

Big Thanks to Bryan Bryan for purchasing our table for us. We can take credit cards at the show.
Thanks for the update.

I appreciate your patience with me on this raffle. I understand your concern. This isn’t the way I wanted it to pan out. The original idea was to do this raffle on here and at ODT 10 (original dates) and gun shows. Then Covid pushed it out and raffle licenses are required at some gun shows.
My goal is to do the drawing August 31, 2022.

25454910-412C-41FD-91C9-40969190AF50.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom