• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

glock accidental discharge

Status
Not open for further replies.
The most amazing part of this whole thread is that there are more with hurt feelings in this thread by other posters and the OP is being a scholar. HA HA!

That is what I eluded to and agree with. Speaks volumes. And yea....I knew you would make a run to the store. Your wife will be cussing me while you hand her all these ingredients last minute.

Last week I was at Publix and just got this overwhelming craving for some home made Apple Crisp. So I bought everything and took it home. She looked at me and then the clock. It was 10pm. Hahaha ! Not cool.

I understand your point and most would agree with you, but is this constructive? don't you think he has already learned his lesson? and i would say most reading this have already gave it a little thought and most only care about what type or model of the gun that went off.

I guess what im saying is unless anyone is going to offer there forensic skill's to find where the cartridge fired from what is the point of continuing this thread until glock has a look at it.

Don't you know, CCW word is final, he is "the one"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom