• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

glock accidental discharge

Status
Not open for further replies.
I read this this morning w/ like 2 or 3 pages of replies and now this??? Take a few hours away from here and the SHTF! Now all you possum eatin' tumbleWEED growing trailer trash folks get along...

On a more serious note I am glad this turned out how it did, it can actually be considered a happy ending with a learning experience. To the OP: I see this as a freak accident given the circumstances, And I also don't think your son did anything wrong by unholstering a loaded weapon w/ people around. Yea sure he could have went to another room, but pff, whats a little sheet rock gonna do? It will still come out the other side just as lethal most of the time and still have the chance of hitting someone still, but thats not the point. The point is you should thank God nothing worse happened.

When you take it to Glock, I will be VERY surprised if they tell you something is wrong with the gun. EVEN if there is actually something wrong with the gun.

I think if they see something, they'll quietly fix it and tell you that everything was fine.

And Soviet,

Where exactly have you been concealing your Glock?

It smells like ****.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom