• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

glock accidental discharge

Status
Not open for further replies.
imagemacros.files.wordpress.com_2010_10_meanwhile_in_ukraine.j48695fb5f4e680b6b505f44cae4c2f22.jpg

soviet maybe you should tell them a poo story to cut the tension[thats the last time promise]

Ok, I had to deuce.. so Insted of weighing my pants down I take my glock out of the the holster... well the lid to the toilet was not level... it slid off and splash... right in the toilet. I got pissed... yelled for a minute... grabbed my cleaning kit and while taking the browns to the superbowl I cleaned my glock. End of story.

IF there had been a worst outcome, this is the type of event that hurts the argument against gun control. Look how hard people are lobbying that there was no safety fundamentals violated here while some of us believe there were. And this is a gun forum! Imagine a national debate. Boy, the more I thnk about it, the more i think just how lucky the outcome was.

IF there had been a worst outcome, this is the type of event that hurts the argument against gun control. Look how hard people are lobbying that there was no safety fundamentals violated here while some of us believe there were. And this is a gun forum! Imagine a national debate. Boy, the more I thnk about it, the more i think just how lucky the outcome was.

Lets play a super fun game called WHAT IF's. C'mon....debates have been around for almost as long as accidents. Get over it and move along.

Glocks don't go off unless you pull the trigger. Something is wrong with that particular gun. ( what I believe happened). Maybe the striker was stuck or something....definitely let us know what the Glock people say in Smyrna....
Glad no one was hurt.
A glock, in proper working order, will NOT fire if dropped. EVER.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom