• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Glock Day at AO

prices may be lower in store that day. since glock has MAP, they can't print anything lower, but they can sell for whatever. be interesting to see what they do with this....i'm still pissed i didn't get down to get one of those mosquitos

prices may be lower in store that day. since glock has MAP, they can't print anything lower, but they can sell for whatever. be interesting to see what they do with this....i'm still pissed i didn't get down to get one of those mosquitos

yeah a hell of a deal on the mosquito. I also got a free mag, hat and key chain! woohoo!

Is 549 a good deal on a brand new glock? I could have sworn I see them selling a lot of places at $500 new for the 4th gens

I want a Glock hat or bag !!! If anyone goes to buy and gets the freebie, and already has one.... I will travel to pick it up and even buy lunch. Haha

call glock directly....on their automated phone menu there is a selection for glock owners where they can request that free stuff be sent to them

And so does Cherokee Gun. Not the deals I thought they would have considering how their Sig Days was.

+1 on that, was just there Friday and the anniversary gun was $749.00. Not to mention, all their Glock prices are better than AO. Another good place with some great prices is Hilltop Pawn in Snellville. They are actually a sister store to Ed's in Stockbridge.

Back
Top Bottom