• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Glock fanboys cannot get over losing to SIG!

Glock doesn't need to recreate a firearm to survive....

Not long ago a revolver rode on the policemans hip and 1911s on military personnel. Then Glock popped up. If you dont think a firearm can loose some thunder over the years, you're mistaken. Only thing keeping the 1911 and revolvers alive are collectors and old timers. It may take awhile but someone always builds a better mouse trap.

Must be why the asking price for Glocks on here are going up instead of coming down, sellers are trying to make enough to buy a Sig since they're worth more now............

I like both brands but don't care for the p320. I have owned one and it was well made and had a nice trigger, but I didn't care for the feel of it. Although if someone has to use their pistol for self defense, ergonomics will be the last thing on their mind.

I own and carry Glocks everyday, but I could not care less about the contract. I always enjoy seeing the Glock fan boys get their panties in a wad. I carry a Glock because I am comfortable with it. Fan boys are just plain silly. They hurt their precious brand more than they help, IMO.

I've never understood why anyone would get upset in defense of a flippin gun brand. Who cares?

Glock fan boys care. LOL..I admit there are times when I troll the interwebs and heckle the Glock fan boys. It is pure entertainment, I tell you....And I carry a Glock, but they don't know that. LOL

It was not about the better gun. It was about the chassis in the SIG and Glock not willing to license the same chassis for their use. I talked to a friend at Pictanny about it. It is typical of how the government operates. Not really the best for our troops but the easiest for management to deal with.

I like both brands but don't care for the p320. I have owned one and it was well made and had a nice trigger, but I didn't care for the feel of it. Although if someone has to use their pistol for self defense, ergonomics will be the last thing on their mind.

I own and carry Glocks everyday, but I could not care less about the contract. I always enjoy seeing the Glock fan boys get their panties in a wad. I carry a Glock because I am comfortable with it. Fan boys are just plain silly. They hurt their precious brand more than they help, IMO.

I've never understood why anyone would get upset in defense of a flippin gun brand. Who cares?

Glock fan boys care. LOL..I admit there are times when I troll the interwebs and heckle the Glock fan boys. It is pure entertainment, I tell you....And I carry a Glock, but they don't know that. LOL

I only go on about :boink:Glocks for the entertainment value myself :pop2: ,it gets people all bent out of shape an I sickly an twistedly am amused :heh::heh::heh:

I carry one because I like them and they are reliable . Sig builds a great weapon . Kudos to them :yo:

The Request for Bids document was written around a Sig. It might as well have said Sig only. I can see where modularity means something to the military. It doesn't mean squat to me.

Did you try different grips or you didnt like the texture? MRH MRH

Double stack Sigs have always felt fat and bulgy in the grip area to me. It feels like I'm shooting a tennis ball. The single stacks are great, though. I would like to snag a p220 in .45 someday....

I only go on about :boink:Glocks for the entertainment value myself :pop2: ,it gets people all bent out of shape an I sickly an twistedly am amused :heh::heh::heh:

I carry one because I like them and they are reliable . Sig builds a great weapon . Kudos to them :yo:

Yes there is a flip side to the coin. I heckle and troll Glock haters too. They are almost as fun...Almost! LOL

Double stack Sigs have always felt fat and bulgy in the grip area to me. It feels like I'm shooting a tennis ball. The single stacks are great, though. I would like to snag a p220 in .45 someday....

Yes there is a flip side to the coin. I heckle and troll Glock haters too. They are almost as fun...Almost! LOL

Yes ,I go there often too .....lol

Back
Top Bottom