• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

GLOCK fanboys please answer

LemonFrosty

Default rank <750 posts
Frontiersman
78   0
Reaction score
Not sure if this is the correct section for this..... But I just wanna get a trade value from a Glock collector for an early Gen 2 17: Austrian markings, all original (black) parts, and Austrian U-shape mag. Its in "police-trade in" shape with no box or docs. I couldn't find the serial on glocktalk but I'm assuming it's 1989. Serial prefix is FZ. 2-pin frame.

Attachments

• 20180420_164344.jpg
    20180420_164344.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 63
Value in my own opinion would stay the same, yes you could request to keep the old parts, they usually let you keep them, mags is a different story, I’d keep the ones with the U notch, in the old days they were called non drop free, some people like them because if you accidentally hit the mag release the mag would stay in place(magwell)

If you ever want to know the price of a used glock then just compare it to the Honda Civic .

See what a new civic goes for and then based on the year of the glock see how much those Honda’s go for now . Take that deficit percentage and equate that into new glock VS 80s-90s glocks . It all works out . Tree fiddy

Not sure if this is the correct section for this..... But I just wanna get a trade value from a Glock collector for an early Gen 2 17: Austrian markings, all original (black) parts, and Austrian U-shape mag. Its in "police-trade in" shape with no box or docs. I couldn't find the serial on glocktalk but I'm assuming it's 1989. Serial prefix is FZ. 2-pin frame.

You can easily get $1000 if ya upgade to the "custom" model with this...

dremel-rotary-tools-200-1-15-64_1000.jpg
tenor.gif

I would say that if you had original box & docs, keep it all original. Without those, & in “trade-in” condition, this one may not matter to a collector. If you’re going to keep & shoot it, take it to Smyrna. Otherwise leave that up to the new owner. $300 will get you deal of the day, $350 will be a quick sale, $400 will probably sit. I think U mags demand a premium in ban states, since I think they are usually pre-ban, but I don’t know the legalities of selling to those folks.

Back
Top Bottom