• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Glock G 19 mags, KCI Brand, $45 for three

Rob62

Default rank <2500 posts
ODT Junkie!
261   0
Reaction score
The title really says it all. These were in stock a few days ago.

http://m.sportsmansguide.com/Product.aspx?a=506891&tab=1

Be sure to do a internet search as there are lots of different coupon codes available from SG that will save you money.

I use the KCI mags and am uniformly impressed with their quality and function. With what may or may not happen re. Hi Cap mags, these are a very good deal.

Regards,

Rob

I have 4 and they function well. My ONLY complaint is that they don't drop as well as Glock factory in my Gen 4. I shaved them down a little and it seems fix it for the most part.
I put an order in for more and bought a membership, didn't realize how good of a deal it is to join that site. Free shipping and 10% off, plus $20 off your next purchase.

Anyone else with any experience with the KCI mags? What part did you have to shave down?

I have 4 and they function well. My ONLY complaint is that they don't drop as well as Glock factory in my Gen 4. I shaved them down a little and it seems fix it for the most part.
I put an order in for more and bought a membership, didn't realize how good of a deal it is to join that site. Free shipping and 10% off, plus $20 off your next purchase.

I shaved down the part around the magazine release. Since the plastic isn't quite as high quality, it can distort and peel a little and hinder a smooth drop.
Takes about 30 seconds to fix though. I would suggest using them a lot when you first get them. Then shave them down, and you shouldn't have problems anymore.

Back
Top Bottom