Votes: 2 4.9%
  • Kick in the teeth

Votes: 14 34.1%
  • Slap in the face

Votes: 5 12.2%
  • Kill them with tacos

Votes: 20 48.8%

• Total voters
Ten years from now, what Generation do you think Glock will be on?
Gen 6 - which will only be offered for the 42 and 43. Improvements include revolutionary integral finger groves and neva-ben-dun-befo "times new roman" lettering for all markings. It's going to be their best seller ever!

Gen 60 - which will only be offered for the 42 and 43. Improvements include revolutionary integral finger groves and neva-ben-dun-befo "times new roman" lettering for all markings. It's going to be their best seller ever!
Fixed

Been seeing gen 5 Glocks with asking prices of $650-750 on here. I know this isn't shocking but you should be ashamed of yourself, you're a piece of ****, and you've made my ignore list. Also Cherokee gun and pawn has them new for well under $600. Thanks and end of rant
I may not like their price, but it's their gun. What I don't like is people misrepresenting them as being really hard to find or priced higher in all stores than they are. I remember one guy seller saying they were hard to find and you wouldn't be able to get them for under something like $650-700 after tax. Someone responded that they were available at storeA for something like $550 OTD.

Back
Top Bottom