Votes: 2 4.9%
  • Kick in the teeth

Votes: 14 34.1%
  • Slap in the face

Votes: 5 12.2%
  • Kill them with tacos

Votes: 20 48.8%

• Total voters
This another "I'm crying because I didn't buy fast enough, now someone wants more than I want to spend" threads?

SMDH

IMG_7633.JPG

Reminds me of when the G43 was first released and people around here were asking WAY over retail for it too.

You've just got to decide if it's worth paying the extra money to be the first kid on your block to own one.

I paid $569 with tax came out to $609. So if someone is asking for $600, it's actually fair. Not to mention if you don't like the price someone set for "his/her own" product, then don't click on their listing.. We all want to get good deals I totally understand. But no one wants to give their things away either.. Just my opinion..

I paid $569 with tax came out to $609. They paid that for a new gun So if someone is asking for $600, it's actually fair. They are selling a used gun. Not to mention if you don't like the price someone set for "his/her own" product, then don't click on their listing.. We all want to get good deals I totally understand. But no one wants to give their things away either.. Just my opinion..

Just saying.

These dern capitalists !

How dare they :(

When those dern capitalists set out for the sole purpose of intentionally making a profit on a firearm while not having gone through the expense and trouble of holding an FFL, they are cheating the folks who are doing it the right way. Furthermore, they're pusihing real hard on a line enforced by a federal letter agency. Anybody can flip a quick profit if they're willing to overlook federal law, just look at the economy of the Ghetto for other examples.

I know, I know, proving intention may be a difficult legal challenge and enforcement priorities may not be on non-FFL holding dealers. That, however, really doesn't change the substance of the situation.

Back
Top Bottom