• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Glock listed as NY Legal

calebp

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
230   0
Reaction score
Hey Folks,

Found a G43x MOS I have been interested in at a website that had 4 different SKUs listed for the 43x MOS. 1 is a stainless slide model but the rest appear identical other than the mode number. The gun in stock I am looking at is listed as "NY Compliant", the other three are not. I am assuming the other 3 are the same gun and its just a sloppy inventory system or is there a special 43x MOS that has changes that actually make it NY legal? Just don't want to buy a neutered gun on accident.

Thanks!
Caleb

Hey Folks,

Found a G43x MOS I have been interested in at a website that had 4 different SKUs listed for the 43x MOS. 1 is a stainless slide model but the rest appear identical other than the mode number. The gun in stock I am looking at is listed as "NY Compliant", the other three are not. I am assuming the other 3 are the same gun and its just a sloppy inventory system or is there a special 43x MOS that has changes that actually make it NY legal? Just don't want to buy a neutered gun on accident.

Thanks!
Caleb

Check the specs closely, could be a super heavy trigger.

1656168577291.png

It will have this inside.......the NY trigger spring, makes the already marginal trigger pull absolutely horrible.
The good news is it's a drop in part and easily replaced with the OEM trigger spring, looks like this:

1656169326602.png

Back
Top Bottom