• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Glock loses out to S&W once again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yet S&W basically tried to copy the GLOCK design as well as several other handgun manufacturers. GLOCK set the standard my friend. Not dogging the m&p but GLOCK has a BIG PROVEN track record for a reason...

Supplied along with PLENTY of cleaning materials....and a cleaning crew ;)

When you have a gun as beautiful as an M&P, you have to keep it clean out of respect.

Glock owners don't take care of their guns because a Glock in a lot of ways is like a ginger kid. Ugly and nobody cares if they are clean and looking good or not.

I'm sure I would love both. Haven't had an M&P yet, but I am intrigued. If I run across one of the Pro/5" models I'd be hard-pressed not to go for it.

Yet S&W basically tried to copy the GLOCK design as well as several other handgun manufacturers. GLOCK set the standard my friend. Not dogging the m&p but GLOCK has a BIG PROVEN track record for a reason...

Yes yes yes, we've heard this argument before. However, the "copying" issue was not related to the M&P, it was related to the Sigma...ironically, the low man on the totem poll of the S&W polymer line. Now think about that for a minute. The bottom of the barrel S&W is equivalent to a Glock.

;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom