• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Glock loses out to S&W once again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well lets see this satan murderin' bad dog!

I'm on mobile, so not sure if this will work correctly.

First brought her home:

i818.photobucket.com_albums_zz106_shammy1172_IMAG0243.jpg

First time at the range:

i818.photobucket.com_albums_zz106_shammy1172_IMAG0250.jpg

What brought about the gen 4 Glock? I don't recall any real mechanical problems with the gen 3.

I'm no expert, but I would suspect they didn't want to make major changes mechanically, but felt a need to introduce something "new" to the market. Imagine standing in front of folks at the shot show year after year introducing the same line of pistols.

I'd like to see a .224 Boz, 9x23 win, or 38 super.

I think the main things they were pushing was the only slightly slimmer frame with the addition of the 2 back straps and the dual spring recoil rod. The frame feel is a tad different but not that big of a deal (to me)

Let me guess, the one with the M&P was driving a 1996 Crown Victoria, had a rusty zipper with yellow tennis shoes, and had a mullet...close?
Well he was in an older crownvic, the other cop pulled up in a blacked out charger. But I must say the one with the M&P was by far the nicest most professional and caring of the cops...

I guess you try your best to be nicer and not piss people off when your carrying a pistol that doesn't have world renowned reliability of the Glock....Lol.....couldn't resist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom