• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Glock loses out to S&W once again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well he was in an older crownvic, the other cop pulled up in a blacked out charger. But I must say the one with the M&P was by far the nicest most professional and caring of the cops...

I guess you try your best to be nicer and not piss people off when your carrying a pistol that doesn't have world renowned reliability of the Glock....
LOL If you're 5'4" 130 lbs, and in prison...your bound to be the most polite sob in there.

I think the main things they were pushing was the only slightly slimmer frame with the addition of the 2 back straps and the dual spring recoil rod. The frame feel is a tad different but not that big of a deal (to me)

Back straps you say! Wonder where they got that idea!?

Well he was in an older crownvic, the other cop pulled up in a blacked out charger. But I must say the one with the M&P was by far the nicest most professional and caring of the cops...

I guess you try your best to be nicer and not piss people off when your carrying a pistol that doesn't have world renowned reliability of the Glock....Lol.....couldn't resist.

Or maybe he did not have to make up for what his gun was lacking with a tough guy attitude!:p

Have any of you guys thought about which might be better...an AK or an AR? I think AK's suck. :D

Have any of you guys thought about which might be better...an AK or an AR? I think AK's suck. :D

No competition, I rock an Fn FNC 80......lol

My professor used to actually own the one that was used in the movie Heat...he said that was one bad azz full auto rifle.

Haha! oh damn......here we go.

I can honestly say I like both of them about the same amount but for far different reasons.

Well how about 9mm vs. 45, or Ford vs. Chevy, or Chocolate vs. Vanilla..anyone have preferences? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom