• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Glock MHS unveiled

I don't want the safety but I want that G19 slide on a G17 frame. It's like a Glock commander. I also like how the slide is beveled at the front like the Glock 26. I would also like to see the G19 frame with a G17 slide. Make the MOS and threaded barrel standard on both models.
I didn't know we could put in custom orders! Here's mine....

G17 RTF2 frame in Battlefield Green with NO finger grooves and NO safety.

G17 slide with "frying pan" finish and contours on the front like a G26. I'll also need an OEM extended slide release and night sights on it.

I'm also gonna need 1 dozen OEM 17-round mags and 1 dozen 17-round mags with OEM "+2" extensions. I'd like for all 2 dozen mags to be Battlefield Green to match the frame, but I guess I could settle for black mags with Battlefield Green floor plates if I HAD to. (I don't want to seem picky).

I don't want the safety but I want that G19 slide on a G17 frame. It's like a Glock commander. I also like how the slide is beveled at the front like the Glock 26. I would also like to see the G19 frame with a G17 slide. Make the MOS and threaded barrel standard on both models.

you can actually find these on the second hand market fairly frequently as its one of the most common grip mods. They just cut the lower shorter to take g19 mags.

They are 15 round magazines (14 witness holes). It is a G19 frame, not G17, unless I am missing something?

its a modular system so its actually both, if you look in the article they show the longer mags further down. will just be able to buy which ever lower you prefer and swap them out, im assuming at least.

Back
Top Bottom