• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Glock MHS unveiled

And why ain't Glock jumped into the AR game like everyone else? That would be fun to read about on here. See I know that a lot of you Glock guys hate polymer lower ARs. But if it had Glock emblems molded into the lower you wouldn't be allowed to hate it.:becky:

What's wrong with a manual safety? I kinda like them. I'm sure it's NOT what ya'll Glock guys are used to seeing. Hell it's the first real different thing I recall them doing since around uh... 1987?

Just personal preference. I think a manual safety can give someone a dangerous false sense of security and can ad an additional step in a bad situation. I'd rather trust my training and my control. I also only own Sigs and Glocks; none have manual safety and all have "retention" holsters. At the end of the day, it's what I'm used to.

I didn't know we could put in custom orders! Here's mine....

G17 RTF2 frame in Battlefield Green with NO finger grooves and NO safety.

G17 slide with "frying pan" finish and contours on the front like a G26. I'll also need an OEM extended slide release and night sights on it.

I'm also gonna need 1 dozen OEM 17-round mags and 1 dozen 17-round mags with OEM "+2" extensions. I'd like for all 2 dozen mags to be Battlefield Green to match the frame, but I guess I could settle for black mags with Battlefield Green floor plates if I HAD to. (I don't want to seem picky).
Settle down there there fella....

Back
Top Bottom