• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Glock nerds. Glock Discussion et al.

Both are stock other then the light, fnx45 tactical on top, never had a malfunction, bottom is the 19x its never been fired but ide trust it. Its a glock. Kentucky gun co has 19x new shipped for 576, i blew one of my gssf coupons at adventure outdoors and got mine for 535 but i didnt know they charged a fee to use that and by the time ur thru an hour of all this additional paperwork they have i wasnt gonna walk at the register so it was 595.. another sootch vid pretty cool. If u join gssf for 2 years 60$ u get 2 blue label coupons u could use on a beater 43 or a new gen4 19 is 399.

Magpul magazines are cheap, reliable, and readily available. I prefer OEM but not afraid to run Magpuls.

As far as the mothership, I’ve seen a few head back for random weirdness. I’ve sent mine back to have a frame replaced but that was by choice. I’ve personally never had a Glock break in the last 12 years. I’ve seen them break working at a LGS but it is rare and usually a fluke situation I don’t see happen again.

If you were to be one of the few who needed to have something repaired, or one of the many who go there for Affordable night sights or factory part installation, they’re super friendly. They usually load you up with swag and charge less than anybody around. They’ve done free stuff for me before, spent the time talking and Bsing with me.

I haven’t been in a few years, but my experience was pleasant. Might take a trip down there soon to have some Ameriglos put on. I can’t remember exactly what they charge but I thought it was 50.00 or less for the sights and the install?

Magpul magazines are cheap, reliable, and readily available. I prefer OEM but not afraid to run Magpuls.

As far as the mothership, I’ve seen a few head back for random weirdness. I’ve sent mine back to have a frame replaced but that was by choice. I’ve personally never had a Glock break in the last 12 years. I’ve seen them break working at a LGS but it is rare and usually a fluke situation I don’t see happen again.

If you were to be one of the few who needed to have something repaired, or one of the many who go there for Affordable night sights or factory part installation, they’re super friendly. They usually load you up with swag and charge less than anybody around. They’ve done free stuff for me before, spent the time talking and Bsing with me.

I haven’t been in a few years, but my experience was pleasant. Might take a trip down there soon to have some Ameriglos put on. I can’t remember exactly what they charge but I thought it was 50.00 or less for the sights and the install?
whats up stranger ! hows that ets mag workin that i gave ya ? i have only tried mine a few times in the vector and it works and holds the bolt open. been leaving it loaded to see if the spring holds up with those syntechs i gave ya just cause red bullets look so cool ! I think the old glock sights were marked gl2 or mh2 they worked but i didnt really like them, the ones on the 19x are mh3 and marked q on the rear and q2 on the front, there real nice ! those fnx sights having green rears and a yellow front are my fav tho

I took 2 of mine to Smyrna about 3 years ago, and an old G19 for a buddy that had stopped working. They did minor tweaks to mine, and I had Nightsights installed on one pistol. Nightsight install was $59 as I recall.

On my friend's gun Glock replaced EVERYTHING except the frame, barrel and slide and swapped his 2 old magazines for 2 brand new ones....all new "guts" in the pistol, for FREE. They also test fired all 3 guns too. WIN-WIN-WIN

I have 25 K through my 19 3rd gen and not an issue one..bad primers and once tried a race striker spring...light primer strikes so went to heavier spring and just stayed with factory. never been to mother ship but i did have a 17 go back for an ejector issue..round hung up and bent the trigger ejector connector tab but that 17 had over 100 k on it

Back
Top Bottom