• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Glock nerds. Glock Discussion et al.

Anyone have a G34 or 17 for 4 hunnert? Send a pm.

Join GSSF with a 2 year membership. The best part is you get to do a fun, easy competition where you’ve got a good chance at winning random prize pistols and a fair shot and winning pistols if you shoot fast and accurately. There is a match in Talladega, Mobile, and Savannah later this year; there will be one in Dawsonville next spring.

With that membership you get a blue label pistol purchase coupon once a year. At top-tier Glock dealerships (GT Dist, Ed’s, etc) you get pricing just barely above LEO pricing. For a G17 Gen 3 or 4 that price is $410 plus tax.

Now if you’re an honorably discharged vet, Glock is running a promotion where you can get one for real LE pricing this summer (no memberships needed, just have military ID card). I believe that’s $398.

i.imgur.com_9Fi3I3T.jpg

Join GSSF with a 2 year membership. The best part is you get to do a fun, easy competition where you’ve got a good chance at winning random prize pistols and a fair shot and winning pistols if you shoot fast and accurately. There is a match in Talladega, Mobile, and Savannah later this year; there will be one in Dawsonville next spring.

With that membership you get a blue label pistol purchase coupon once a year. At top-tier Glock dealerships (GT Dist, Ed’s, etc) you get pricing just barely above LEO pricing. For a G17 Gen 3 or 4 that price is $410 plus tax.

Now if you’re an honorably discharged vet, Glock is running a promotion where you can get one for real LE pricing this summer (no memberships needed, just have military ID card). I believe that’s $398.

i.imgur.com_9Fi3I3T.jpg
I may do that! Thanks! wow.

Back
Top Bottom