• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Glock Noob

Also, think of it this way. Imagine if in the second picture you didn't have suppressor sights for reference, and there was no red dot. How do you find it? You're going to be moving the gun all over trying to find the dot. Not good in a high stress situation.

Look at the Glock 41 MOS....much less $ than the FN if you're not going suppressed. I have both and they're great! Both are sweet shooters. FN is a little more complicated with safety, hammer drop, double action, double action/single action trigger pull etc. Glock pull the trigger, goes bang, striker fired.

Have you shot a delta point pro with the dot (not the triangle)? I like it a lot better than the tiny window on the rmr. The few times I shot an rmr with a suppressor the top of the rmr window and top of the suppressor (in the bottom of the rmr window) left very little view to pick up targets in.

I've got the Deltapoint pro and RMR. One thing that n the Delta, it is too high for any of my suppressor sight to be useful. I guess you have to get their rear sight and hope to find s front post tall enough

I've got the Deltapoint pro and RMR. One thing that n the Delta, it is too high for any of my suppressor sight to be useful. I guess you have to get their rear sight and hope to find s front post tall enough
I really don't understand wanting the suppressor sights to cowitness with a red dot on a pistol... but that's not the topic here lol

See if these pictures help? Notice the suppressor sights are cowitnessed. In the second picture, I'm drawing my gun, there is no red dot in sight, but I can see my XS dot and my rear sight. This would be good enough for a very close distance shot on a torso.

In the final picture, I can use my irons to simply line them up and see the red dot come into the picture.

Not sure if I'm explaining clearly, but it's definitely helpful in my opinion to have them like this. It's also a great backup.

Thanks you so much for the pictures and breaking it down for me. I appreciate you.

I have several Glocks in both 9mm and 45 acp. Using a Ti-rant 45 can the 9mm sounds quieter than the 45. i also have a Jpoint red dot on my Glock 41. I found it took a while to get used to. When i would present the gun i would always catch myself lining up the trijicon suppressor height sights i have on it.

Back
Top Bottom