• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Glock or sig?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So to start off I qualify for blue label, with that said I can get a glock 43 for around $400. But my local shop who happens to be a blue label dealer has a few left but they also have a sig p238 lnib for around $450. I just can't for the life of me decide on which one to get for a good backup/deep conceal. I've never really given .380 a thought for carry, I've always thought it to be "weak" round but I love the way that the 238 felt in my hand. But the glock feels just as comfortable in my hand. Any of yall have any experience with either one to help sway my opinion?

I just changed the way I carry a back up and need to go from a 30s to something smaller. I am in the same boat. I can't decide between a G43, Shield 9mm, Shield 45, or a Sig 238.

Glock, Hilltop pawn should have some
that's where I was funny enough. He had 2 43s left for Blue label. It's gonna be atleast Monday before I buy, just have to bellyache for a day or two before I buy. I'm leaning towards the glock but still a little leaning towards the sig. I guess I'll find out when I go to buy.

I think at this point buddy it's what feels best in your hand. The P238 is a decent pistol but it's a .380 and you might have to search for good ammo. If you were talking P938 everyone would be telling you to get it. The 43 isn't a bad gun and parts aren't near as costly as the Sig. I personally carry the P938 and love it. After all it's a 1911.....lol

If it's for a backup gun to your full size Glock I would definitely get the 43. If you need it it's because **** done got real and I would prefer a gun that had the same trigger and feel of my primary.

I think at this point buddy it's what feels best in your hand. The P238 is a decent pistol but it's a .380 and you might have to search for good ammo. If you were talking P938 everyone would be telling you to get it. The 43 isn't a bad gun and parts aren't near as costly as the Sig. I personally carry the P938 and love it. After all it's a 1911.....lol

What size is a 938 in comparison to a Glock? Is it around the size of a Glock 36?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom