• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Glock Owner

Laxguy59

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
64   0
Reaction score
so a buddy of mine is going to be doing some business with the owner of Glock and has already gotten some sweet Glock swag, but I was wondering if you think a signed Glock clamshell would increase the sale price of my Glolck to reach near OD levels? Either way I'm doing it, because I'm a fanboy and have come to terms with it.

Not sure if it is Gaston Glock, who my friend is working with, but if it is this guy is badass

From Wikipedia
n July 1999 Charles Ewert, a business associate of Glock, hired a French ex-mercenary to murder Glock (who was 70 years old at that time[1]) with a mallet in a garage in Luxembourg in an apparent attempt to cover up embezzlement of millions from the Glock company.
Although Glock's injuries included seven head wounds and the loss of about a litre of blood, Glock was able to fend off the attack by striking the hitman twice. The hired killer, 67-year-old Jacques Pêcheur, was sentenced to 17 years in prison for the attack. Charles Ewert was sentenced to 20 years as a result of Pêcheur's testimony.[2]

Not sure if it is Gaston Glock, who my friend is working with, but if it is this guy is badass

From Wikipedia
n July 1999 Charles Ewert, a business associate of Glock, hired a French ex-mercenary to murder Glock (who was 70 years old at that time[1]) with a mallet in a garage in Luxembourg in an apparent attempt to cover up embezzlement of millions from the Glock company.
Although Glock's injuries included seven head wounds and the loss of about a litre of blood, Glock was able to fend off the attack by striking the hitman twice. The hired killer, 67-year-old Jacques Pêcheur, was sentenced to 17 years in prison for the attack. Charles Ewert was sentenced to 20 years as a result of Pêcheur's testimony.[2]

wow! That guy is tough just like his guns!

From Wikipedia

Damn.. glock is a badass.. just loved the gun a little more..

so a buddy of mine is going to be doing some business with the owner of Glock and has already gotten some sweet Glock swag, but I was wondering if you think a signed Glock clamshell would increase the sale price of my Glolck to reach near OD levels? Either way I'm doing it, because I'm a fanboy and have come to terms with it.

Is he dealing with a guy here or in Austria? I haven't heard of Mr. Glock being in the states for a few years.

Back
Top Bottom