• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Glock Prices

I am going to be completely honest, I don’t know first hand cause I aint no glock fan and never look at the adds for them. How ever I have read a thread once that said that they were a little bit overpriced

I am going to be completely honest, I don’t know first hand cause I aint no glock fan and never look at the adds for them. How ever I have read a thread once that said that they were a little bit overpriced
I have 4 of them (19, two 17s and a 21). Used to have a 26 but it was just too small for my hand. All basic factory except for the 21 which I found at AO where they had a couple water-transfer painted in BRD SHT camo in 2005 (IIRC). They were all reasonably priced as far as prices go I think. What I see here now are a lot of Gucci-Glocks with a ton of stipple, engraving/milling and other artistry where the owners seem to value them way beyond what I'd ever pay for one.

MattN1985 MattN1985 you're taking all this in stride. That is commendable. You'll do alright here.

If you want an honest answer to your question, pay attention to the hands and feet in the ad pictures. That'll generally tell you what type of person is selling their wish.com tacticool Glock.

PS...I have a NIB gen 3 Glock 17 I'll sell you for 40 acres and a mule. Ain't finna git no betta deal!

MattN1985 MattN1985 you're taking all this in stride. That is commendable. You'll do alright here.

If you want an honest answer to your question, pay attention to the hands and feet in the ad pictures. That'll generally tell you what type of person is selling their wish.com tacticool Glock.

PS...I have a NIB gen 3 Glock 17 I'll sell you for 40 acres and a mule. Ain't finna git no betta deal!
Does the mule have 26s or 30s for rims?

Hes good people, end of night shift has gotten many of us.

Back
Top Bottom