• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

GLOCK rant

You can't be a true "OPERATOR" unless you have a stippled, battleworn, double undercut trigger guard Glock.

...and every mall ninja, tacti-cool operator knows you've gotta have that Glock slide milled, Brah!

...then sail it for $900...just testing the waters...trades must be HEAVILY in my favor...gotta come to me...or it's going back into the safe.

...speaking of Blue Label Glock's...

I thought that blue label Glock's were sold at a discount to eligible persons, but I constantly see them listed here for going rate, IF NOT MORE.

Same gun, different colored label on the box...

:pop2:

I'm sure those selling them have kept them a while and as with fine wine it increases in value and then they thin the herd.

No one would flip a Blue label I'm sure.

...speaking of Blue Label Glock's...

I thought that blue label Glock's were sold at a discount to eligible persons, but I constantly see them listed here for going rate, IF NOT MORE.

Same gun, different colored label on the box...

:pop2:
"blue label" = Rare and unobtainable by the unwashed masses.

True, there are $2,000 Zev'd out Glocks and even more ridiculous asking prices folks want for out of the box Glocks they chose to spend their tax checks on and even tho they may have fulfilled their fantasies ton only find it didn't improve their shooting, it caused them grief at the wasted $.
So, they try to impose that grief on someone unknowing, noob that also hopes all those bells and whistles will make them into a Rob Leatham, or Bob Munson, only to find out the same fact, you are only as good as your now skills regardless of the gun you shoot.
Grin and bear it is about al we can do and pity the fools that expect miracles from souped up, and quadrupled prices Glocks.

Back
Top Bottom