• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Glock Sights

PossumsKitchen

Default rank <300 posts
Tracker
13   0
Reaction score
I know I have heard Glock "Goal post" sights suck. And after three times "trying to figure it out" They actually do. I have tried Blacking it out, etc. Have to hold front dot a little higher then half of the top of "Goal Post". Nothing even close to my Ruger, CZ, Sights , etc.. I like a three dot in line @ 6 o'clock, Any suggestions for a Value upgrade, I really aint into Night Sights.

I know you don't like night sights, but I'm digging the new ones I just picked up. They are fiber optic w/tritium, raised for suppressor. I got them because I'm going to make it a host, but I like the quick acquisition they provide.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 34
I like Heinie Ledge sights on my Glock. I use a tritium front with a plain black rear, but I believe they make white dots as well.

I know you don't like night sights, but I'm digging the new ones I just picked up. They are fiber optic w/tritium, raised for suppressor. I got them because I'm going to make it a host, but I like the quick acquisition they provide.
Its not that I don't like Night sights, Its just I don't need it on this portion of the tool box! LOL It just seems that the factory goal post is so low in the rear, that I have to aim at the top of the head to hit the Chin! Maybe it is the Diff in grip angle and I just have to get used to?

I'm sure it's different for everyone. My father had to really get used to his factory sights. I do ok with them, but I prefer night sights, and have had them on almost very pistol. Most of my trouble comes with the white getting blurry after the first shot. I usually find myself pointing more than relying upon the sights.

By "goal post", do you mean the white outline on the rear sight, or the actual notch in the rear sight?
I guess the white outline, If I completely blacked it out, I would still have to hold front sight "dot" Half way above the top of rear sight. Maybe its me, or the grip angle on the glock. Just looking for advise, because I really like it, just sight picture is a lot different then my other pistols.

Back
Top Bottom