• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Glock Sights

I guess the white outline, If I completely blacked it out, I would still have to hold front sight "dot" Half way above the top of rear sight. Maybe its me, or the grip angle on the glock. Just looking for advise, because I really like it, just sight picture is a lot different then my other pistols.
I guess the white outline, If I completely blacked it out, I would still have to hold front sight "dot" Half way above the top of rear sight. Maybe its me, or the grip angle on the glock. Just looking for advise, because I really like it, just sight picture is a lot different then my other pistols.

Some people can do decent work with the Stock Glock Sights by IGNORING The White Dot on the Front & the White Outline on the Rear--I shot a 17L pretty well for a coupla' years at Indoor GSSF Matches like that--YMMV, of course...

Ameriglo makes several different Front & Rear Sights for the Glock Pistols, they have a nice Website and they are PRICED RIGHT!
Another vote for the Ameriglo sights. They will have what you're looking for in one configuration or another. Optics Planet has just about everything Ameriglo offers, and with one of their 10% off coupons and free shipping, you should find great value with them.

I know you don't like night sights, but I'm digging the new ones I just picked up. They are fiber optic w/tritium, raised for suppressor. I got them because I'm going to make it a host, but I like the quick acquisition they provide.

What are they? I am looking for some for G19, also supressor host.

I installed Dawson Precision fiber optic sights on my Glocks and couldn't be happier. Huge improvement over the factory sights. Check em out I think you will be pleased.

Another vote for Ameriglo. I have Pro I-dots on my G22 & they quickly became my favorite sights. Very fast acquisition.

i1021.photobucket.com_albums_af336_tduanej_Glock_2022_Glock_1_zps0a3587a2.jpg
i1021.photobucket.com_albums_af336_tduanej_Glock_2022_Glock_3_zps3434a57e.jpg

Back
Top Bottom