• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

glock slides

cool
i hope the slide is decent quality. if so i will get one for the wife's 19.
i picked up a couple of stripped 22 frames,lw threaded 17 barrel,vortex venom,17 lower parts kit(thanks nitrexman),17 upper parts kit, some g17 pmags(midway),and the window/rmr slide(waiting for the slide impatiently). all i need is a set of suppressor sights and i should be good to go.
if it works out, they are only $230 reg price. to get an rmr cut is around 200-250. so i hope its worth it.. expect a quick review as soon as i get it up and running and put a few hundred down the pipe..

Channel liner hole is tight, I’d order an extra in case you bust one getting it in. Might have to use a dab of oil then degrease afterwards. Edges are a little sharp and unrefined. Barrel lockup was better than factory in my case. Overall they are an excellent deal for the money.

Also, the profile isn’t OEM, so some holsters won’t fit and it’s not legal for USPSA Production.

From what I saw online, they have revised these slides.

There have been numerous complaints about the first version of these slides. There are pics out there of the new slide that has more of a bevel on the slide to fit holsters. How this kind of stuff passes "QC" boggles my mind.

I sent mine back and am waiting on replacement.

Back
Top Bottom