• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Glock trigger mods

haymons22

Default rank <2000 posts
ODT Junkie!
108   0
Reaction score
What mods do y'all do, if any, and why? Are they worth it? I'll admit that the factory trigger isn't great but I don't think it's terrible either. However, if it could be improved safely, I'd be interested.

I recently replaced my connector with a zevtech v4 and I like it. It feels about the same weight except it removes the second stage like bump. Much smoother. Makes the drop a bit of a surprise at first but that solved my problem of pushing the gun and hitting a it to the left.
I have a glock factory 2kg connector in another and it feels exactly the same.
PS you can get one for about $16 shipped on Amazon . Way worth it.

I recently replaced my connector with a zevtech v4 and I like it. It feels about the same weight except it removes the second stage like bump. Much smoother. Makes the drop a bit of a surprise at first but that solved my problem of pushing the gun and hitting a it to the left.
I have a glock factory 2kg connector in another and it feels exactly the same.
PS you can get one for about $16 shipped on Amazon . Way worth it.
I will look into that. Thanks.

If it's a carry gun, I wouldn't do anything aside from a connector. Not worth the risk of failure for a 1/2lb reduction in the pull weight. Ghost. Zev. I've had good luck with both.

For a range toy or competition gun, I do the same connector, but drop in a ZEV spring kit. Reduced power firing pin spring, trigger spring and firing pin safety spring. Can possibly have some light strikes with such a setup, so no good for carry.

As posted above.. polish all the bearing surfaces and you've got a pretty darn good trigger for ~ $40.

You can spend A LOT more cash... for some very marginal gains.

I purchased the Zev V 4 for my gen 4 G19 and after the .25 trigger job have problems with the trigger resetting. I just put the stock one back in and get used to it.

Back
Top Bottom