• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Glock triggers. Need your Opinion and experience. Pyramid trigger

MR003510

Default rank <300 posts
Tracker
23   1
Reaction score
Back in March I ordered a Pyramid trigger from the glockstore for my 43x mos. I just received this trigger (September) the hold up was the trigger bars. Now that I have it I'm not sure I want to install it. The reasons, I want to leave the trigger all stock because it's a carry gun. So, those of you with experience with a pyramid trigger, should I use it? I have read that the adjustment screw may work it's way out, which can lead to AD. Which loctite should fix. Is this something that anyone has experienced? What is the better trigger for this platform, if there is one for the 43xmos?

So you “want to leave the trigger all stock because it's a carry gun”….but also “What is the better trigger for this platform, if there is one for the 43xmos?”

Maybe just go shoot the thing.

It's been several years since I installed pyramid triggers in several Glocks. Two of them failed within a year - click but no boom.

I decided to just go back to stock Glock triggers and have not looked back.

This was 4 or 5 years ago, so maybe they have improved in recent years, but I'm done with them.

I had one that failed as well. Not a fan of the brand. I have an Apex in my G48 though and it's fantastic. Can't beat the quality on them.

Unfortunately you have to go aftermarket on trigger parts with the 'slimline' Glocks, since I don't think they have things like the minus connector for them, so you can't play the same mix-and-match games you can with the full size.

Personally, I'm an 'all stock' guy when it comes to a carry gun as well, but a lot of reputable folks say a trigger is 'explainable' so long as it's still a 'safe' pull weight (whatever that means).

I’ve got three Glocks that I switch back and forth with for carry and I have the ghost trigger and spring kits in all three. I have never had an issue with them. I had one in my model 40 but some times it would have a light strike on the primer but I changed the springs back to stock and it’s back to no misfires.

I’ve got three Glocks that I switch back and forth with for carry and I have the ghost trigger and spring kits in all three. I have never had an issue with them. I had one in my model 40 but some times it would have a light strike on the primer but I changed the springs back to stock and it’s back to no misfires.
I had one that failed as well. Not a fan of the brand. I have an Apex in my G48 though and it's fantastic. Can't beat the quality on them.

Unfortunately you have to go aftermarket on trigger parts with the 'slimline' Glocks, since I don't think they have things like the minus connector for them, so you can't play the same mix-and-match games you can with the full size.

Personally, I'm an 'all stock' guy when it comes to a carry gun as well, but a lot of reputable folks say a trigger is 'explainable' so long as it's still a 'safe' pull weight
It's been several years since I installed pyramid triggers in several Glocks. Two of them failed within a year - click but no boom.

I decided to just go back to stock Glock triggers and have not looked back.

This was 4 or 5 years ago, so maybe they have improved in recent years, but I'm
Think I'm gonna send it back. Heard to many stories that all have the same outcome, short strikes and not reliable. Think I'm just gonna go with ghost connector and stock trigger. Or Apex setup.

Back
Top Bottom