• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Glock Vs. HK, No Compromised Perfection!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
HAHAHAHA!!!

Be that as it may, we all know that the real challenge here was the Glock vs. the M&P....

The MP makes me wonder on the lake test. Hey CCW, got an extra 2nd gen that's a beater gun? I say you take the MP and the glock after the lake test and let them sit a day.. Never was quite fond of the MP's finish, seems to rust EASY

Sooooooooo NWS has to work, and doesnt want to hang on to a brand new gun long enough to reschedule? Does it smell bad or poop on the carpet or so something?Or are you afraid that the HK is going to be worth about as much as the Glock afterward?Cant say I blame you.
There is some truth to that. Yes, I have to work. No, I don't trust the HK to make it through the testing without greatly decreasing its reputation and value. Not really interested in getting stuck with this thing. I have owned it 48 hours and I am VERY unimpressed. If this is no compromise, I'll take the compromise.

The MP makes me wonder on the lake test. Hey CCW, got an extra 2nd gen that's a beater gun? I say you take the MP and the glock after the lake test and let them sit a day.. Never was quite fond of the MP's finish, seems to rust EASY

Most of the M&P metal parts are stainless.

There is some truth to that. Yes, I have to work. No, I don't trust the HK to make it through the testing without greatly decreasing its reputation and value. Not really interested in getting stuck with this thing. I have owned it 48 hours and I am VERY unimpressed. If this is no compromise, I'll take the compromise.

You know you like that HK man.

Like I said, cant say I blame you one bit. No reason to lose money on it, thats for sure. Its easy to abuse a $400 glock thats going to be worth $375 afterward :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom