• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Glock

Gimmebackmybullets

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
275   0
Reaction score
This occurred to me today while working on a friends Taurus millennium that was hung in open slide position . How does glock not have a built in key lock safety.(not bitchin cause I love my glocks).like I said ,it occurred to me whilst working on junk.

I fully understand that,sir.But I'm a Smith(prelock revolver) junkie. They aren't junk,yet the newer ones have locks. You would think a QUALITY revolver company that's been around since whenever......I'm not knocking Glocks.As I stated,i love the ones I own.just wondered in this day and age,why no Hillary hole?

Why do newer Smith revolvers have it. Why not just a cable lock? I never really thought about it until my friends "torass" (which I tried hard to discourage his purchase of) locked up on him and it did have the Hillary hole.

Why do newer Smith revolvers have it. Why not just a cable lock? I never really thought about it until my friends "torass" (which I tried hard to discourage his purchase of) locked up on him and it did have the Hillary hole.

I am not 100% sureor the fine details, but someth8ng to do wih a deal made with Clinton when in office. Keep your finger off the trigger till need be and won’t have any issues. Safe gun handling is a must 100% of the time, gimmicks like this lead to bad behavior IMHO

Back
Top Bottom