• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Glock

I am not 100% sureor the fine details, but someth8ng to do wih a deal made with Clinton when in office. Keep your finger off the trigger till need be and won’t have any issues. Safe gun handling is a must 100% of the time, gimmicks like this lead to bad behavior IMHO
I learned gun safety at a very early age( like in the early 70's,) but I appreciate your input,sir.

How do you defend yourself with a locked gun ?
My thoughts exactly. I only wondered how the oldest ,still in business revolver company in the world has to have a Hillary hole and others don't. I'm not an advocate of any type of lock on any of my firearms, I only asked a simple question,and I thought I'd get a educated answer from educated 2ond amendment patriots on this website.

My thoughts exactly. I only wondered how the oldest ,still in business revolver company in the world has to have a Hillary hole and others don't. I'm not an advocate of any type of lock on any of my firearms, I only asked a simple question,and I thought I'd get a educated answer from educated 2ond amendment patriots on this website.

If I had to guess... it's probably the manufacturing location and outbound sales appeal since ones with the H Hole are not really LEO choice weapons for duty? So relying on item being sold to all states to dodge any form of possible issue maybe?

A) Built in locks are pretty ridiculous, B) I'd buy a 4" blued Taurus 357 again without worry, wish I'd never sold mine.

The newer ruger revolves have the lock under the grip , you don't see the hole. The 345 I have has it behind the decocker/ safety. None of my 1911 have it new or old. My 629 pc has it. My xd handguns do not. So i can't answer your question as to why some do and some don't. The reasoning behind the lock was to keep unauthorized persons from using your firearm

Back
Top Bottom