• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Glock43 Ideas

Derick21

Default rank <750 posts
Frontiersman
54   0
Reaction score
Hey guys I just bought myself a glock43 a week ago. I'm still pretty new to firearms so I was wondering what are some ideas that I can do to the glock to customize it a bit? I just added a streamlight tlr6 laser light combo to it and got myself a nice IWB holster but other than that it's complete stock. Just wanted some ideas that I can do to my glock. Thanks!

Ghost inc. reduced trigger connector to smooth out and lighten the trigger a little. Makes a big difference.

Extended mag attachments also to add a few more rounds. Strike industries makes a nice cheaper +2.

Trijicon HD night sights to get a big bold colored dot on the front for fast front sight acquisition.

I bought one recently as well and I installed Trijicon HD XR sights with the yellow dot and Taran Tactical +2 extensions. I am waiting on SSVI to have triggers in stock so I can get one of his again. The sights are nice enough I will purchase a couple of more sets and the extension definitely help with the grip while still being easy to conceal.

Attachments

• glock 43.JPG
    glock 43.JPG
    43.2 KB · Views: 27
Back
Top Bottom