• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Glock43 Ideas

Case of practice ammo and range time will be the best mod you can do right now. Until you have shot the gun some, everything you do can slow down learning curve. While aftermarket sights are nice, you may actually like the factory one after using them. If you are going to carry this weapon, shoot it like you will be carrying it. I have a Sig P290 I carry and mainly practice with the 6 round mag since that is what is in the gun when carried. The 8 round extended mag feels better; but it is used as a backup and not carry mag.
Very true! A couple days ago I've practiced it at the range and stuff

Very nice! Can you post a picture of what the sights look like on your 43?
IMG_5619.JPG
IMG_5621.JPG

There you go.

How are the glock night sights? Are they good?

I like em. Local, lifetime warranty, budget friendly, nice and bright, can do one handed slide racking on your belt (in emergency situations when other hand is out of commission or unavailable for whatever reason) to either clear a malfuntion, reload, etc. Although, other sights allow that option as well...Put em on all my glocks

I like em. Local, lifetime warranty, budget friendly, nice and bright, can do one handed slide racking on your belt (in emergency situations when other hand is out of commission or unavailable for whatever reason) to either clear a malfuntion, reload, etc. Although, other sights allow that option as well...Put em on all my glocks
I like how it's lifetime warranty. I might try a set of those soon!

As for customizing. This is cheaper than stippling. Talon grips. Easy on easy off, and durable. Less than 20 bucks and free shipping.

20170904_113136.jpg

And for a mag extention,i recommend these for ergos and a finished look

20170904_113310.jpg

Back
Top Bottom