• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Glocks and AR's

If we made tags mandatory, searching would be a cinch and we could all search for exactly what we wanted.

SEARCH: non-polymer, .45acp, colt, 1911. Returns no Glocks, no deer rifles, no Sig 1911s, no 9mm 1911s. Problem solved.

Too bad half the ads on here can't even fill out the existing form. WTF is up with the people who don't use the default FS/FT form? That should be against forum rules. It drives me nuts when people don't use the form, then they're missing **** tons of info. That's what the form is there for...

While I'm on my soapbox, searching is a bitch. When I'm looking for a Smith and Wesson 340PD, I have to search "340 PD", "340PD", etc (it's worse with other guns, can't think of em right now), and then some doofus while have one listed as SW 340 P D. Then we have the guys that list "S&W 38" which should be against the rules. Then my favorite, the guys that will post "Beretta" and it's a ****ing Neos or Pico or some ****. Click-bait titles should be against the rules too. It's time-wasting ****ery.

I wanna cry and pitch a fit for thinking that someone else is crying and pitching a fit. I am sure that if I pitch my fit and tell them how stupid they are that they will no longer pitch a fit. Never mind the fact that I can't take a joke, I just wanna pitch a fit.... Darn child. Maybe if you scream loud enough momma will give you your toy back

And.... You wanted to pitch a fit so bad today that you commented on a thread that hasn't been commented on in over a month.... Just so you could pitch a fit on a computer

Dafuq goin on up in hurr
bh.jpg

Back
Top Bottom