• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Glocks and Smileys???

Yeah I don't get the whole smiley thing? Why does it matter if the gun has a little wear? Does anyone know anyone that has shot out a Glock barrel?

I've got a G20 bought new in the 90's, with a few rounds down the pipe. It gots a smiley on the barrel. How doos I get it off so my Glock will look like most of the ones for sale on the ODT? I might want to sale mine for $700 or so, but no one seams to won't one with the smiley on the barrel.
Some Glock owners are funny that way... check out what happens to a Sig after a couple hundred rounds... you hear them whining? Probably not, unless the caught the Glock myth... save your money, polish...

I've got a G20 bought new in the 90's, with a few rounds down the pipe. It gots a smiley on the barrel. How doos I get it off so my Glock will look like most of the ones for sale on the ODT? I might want to sale mine for $700 or so, but no one seams to won't one with the smiley on the barrel.
700$ ? You found your market...

I would not buy one NIB for $700

Back
Top Bottom