• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Glocks at Georgia Gun Store

The 30s is underrated in mu opinion. My daughter begs me for my g3 19 She likely shoots it better than I do. Youth and vision I suppose. But she hated my 30s and 23. Both gen 4.However, she was sent the OPs original pics in this thread about 2 hrs ago.Im tempted to go get the 19x and give her my gen 3. And then say: You owe me tix to see the Stones on Nov.11 And this is your Christmas gift.

The 30s is underrated in mu opinion. My daughter begs me for my g3 19 She likely shoots it better than I do. Youth and vision I suppose. But she hated my 30s and 23. Both gen 4.However, she was sent the OPs original pics in this thread about 2 hrs ago.Im tempted to go get the 19x and give her my gen 3. And then say: You owe me tix to see the Stones on Nov.11 And this is your Christmas gift.
If I recall correctly my G30s fit in all my G19 holsters. Yea I had dem EXTENDO grips on dat gat and it was badass

F3D36516-C2A8-4969-81CF-0CCAA230DB25.jpeg
9F0B9061-91FA-40FA-B5DB-6D3544815351.jpeg

ARCman47 ARCman47

If I recall correctly my G30s fit in all my G19 holsters. Yea I had dem EXTENDO grips on dat gat and it was badass
Maybe the kydex holsters, but my hypocrisy can only run so deep. After all,, I would mot even own a Glock or anything else plastic other than the AR stocks till 2016. If a holster ain't leather, then my holster is a pocket. Sorry.

That 30S is alittle snappy I will say, not a hand cannon by any means but you definitely got to hold it like you mean it.

Back
Top Bottom