• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Glocks for Vets

nitrexman

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
831   0
Reaction score
Just an FYI but Glock has a promotion from now until Veterans Day that Veterans with a copy of DD214 ( some places will take other Veteran ID)can buy Blue label Glocks at Law Enforcement prices. Check with your local Blue label dealer for specifics . Just don't pay $850 for a Blue label gun....

Nothing just that Glock sets aside a number of production guns for the blue label program. Some say the triggers on the blue label guns are different as in heavier pull than 5.5lbs but I have never been able to tell the difference and in fact have liked the trigger better than some of my non blue label guns. So the only real difference is the sticker on the box is blue in color. On previous generation Glocks prior to the Gen-4 model the blue label Glock came with 3 mags instead of 2 but now they all come with 3 unless the seller decides to keep one or was ripped off by his or her gun store.

I was told by one dealer that the veteran promotion was valid for only one gun purchase. I'm curious if anyone has tried to buy more than one...perhaps from different dealers??

They are correct the promotion is for the purchase of one gun. I suppose you could go to different stores and try but keep in mind they will photocopy your DD214 each time. What happens after who knows. I think this is the third or fourth year they have run this promotion so have patience it should come around again next year.

I used to belong to GSSF to get the blue label certificate. It had the same blue label pricing. They had this same veteran promotion last year. I searched out blue label dealers but never bought one. You don't get actual LE discount. That's a little cheaper. You get blue label discount. Base models such as 17,19,22,23 ect run $425 plus tax. LE blue labels were running $395 last time I checked.

I used to belong to GSSF to get the blue label certificate. It had the same blue label pricing. They had this same veteran promotion last year. I searched out blue label dealers but never bought one. You don't get actual LE discount. That's a little cheaper. You get blue label discount. Base models such as 17,19,22,23 ect run $425 plus tax. LE blue labels were running $395 last time I checked.

Being only $35 to join GSSF, that really isn’t a bad deal!

Back
Top Bottom