• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

GLWS

Kalifornia pays their police very very well. 15 years ago I met a 42 year old retired Ventura? county deputy that moved to N.C. He was fully retired at $90k a year with full healthcare after only 20 years of service. That's one reason Kalifornia is in a financial crisis. Screw Kalifornia. Hope it slides off into the ocean soon.

Kalifornia pays their police very very well. 15 years ago I met a 42 year old retired Ventura? county deputy that moved to N.C. He was fully retired at $90k a year with full healthcare after only 20 years of service. That's one reason Kalifornia is in a financial crisis. Screw Kalifornia. Hope it slides off into the ocean soon.
The cost of living there makes it a low paying job there. Why do you think so many movies are being filmed in Atlanta. . . .Cheaper costs all around. So police in Commifornia are really not paid that well when you take into consideration that it is really expensive to live there.

And if he were an ODT member and a "civilian" in Georgia he would be hailed as a hero fighting a tyrannical government who have unconstitutionally banned private sales and probably would already have a GoFundMe account set up to help his legal expenses . . . .

Lol, he moved so he could actually afford something on that 90k retirement. Very clearly you have not lived out there. Southern California I was paying in the $1500/month range for a 2bed/1bath very modest apartment - no, utilities not included.

If you live and work in California you get what you get. Zero sympathy for him or any other idiot out there. I just hope they all stay there in one spot.
You say that, but in one election cycle it could happen here - that still what your response is going to be when they ban private sales here? "You get what you get."

Back
Top Bottom