• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

GMSA hosts LPR Elite Securities Group, Inc Tactical Carbine & Pistol Training June 21-22

I just returned to work today and spoke with our employee pass coordinator, it will be no problem to get pete and his full kit of firearms free airfare using my employee pass benefits. It would save us about $600 in cost. Let me know if and when we could put another class together. Hopefully next spring before it gets so hot.
So much "Like" in this post, I wish I had a button. Barring financial ruin, I'd be IN.

If anyone needs a great carrier I just pickup up a US Palm DTPC Desert Tracker Plate Carrier. DSG Arms is having a sale for $199 with the Level IIIA front / sides included. This is by far the most comfortable plate carrier / vest I've ever worn. If your OK without a rear plate and like the lightweight mobility and ability to comfortably operate with a backpack or in a vehicle. If now I've got a brand new point blank IOTV in woodland with a molle front and back with level IIIa included that I'll be selling as the DTPC is replacing it. IOTV is a MED size 38-42 or 44

Back
Top Bottom