• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Go Dawgs!!!! College Football!!

I hate to see my Dawgs lose but this loss will wake them up and get them ready for the last 2 games, SEC Championship, and CFP. The Dawgs will not lose again.

Interesting that this Georgia team is essentially Richt recruits. Interesting that Miami is really good with Richt recruits. Maybe Georgia showed him the door a little to quickly ?
You do realize that Miami is in the ACC, right? It's not like they've had to play six SEC teams so far.

Interesting that this Georgia team is essentially Richt recruits. Interesting that Miami is really good with Richt recruits. Maybe Georgia showed him the door a little to quickly ?
Nah. Ga. is on track. Fromm saw some pressure from a good defence. He will get better. Question today is, where do they stack up in the polls. 6th. Other top teams won and won big yeserday. Got to respect that.

'Welcome to Atlanta where the players 'Play' & a State that loves to give C-Chips away'

Turned off the radio at the beginning of the 3rd Quarter.
Was hoping to wake up to a 'NE' style Comeback ; but I guess not.

Similar teams got beat once in years past & went on to win it all , this week they were "Humbled". & Ill bet Kirby is PISSED!

GO DOGS!!!

We played pike crap. Terrible play calling. Did the whole team go out drinking the night before and forget to invite us? Maybe due to #1 status they have been getting so much trim they have no energy left for football?

Back
Top Bottom